Invisalign - Clear Braces
Your Invisalign® treatment will consist of a series of aligners(sometimes referred to as clear braces) that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. And since your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by you and our Invisalign® Chicago dentist, Kathryn Delfs, you know you'll end up with a smile that truly fits.
Chicago Invisalign Consultation
If you're ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other works as effortlessly as the Invisalign system.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. dentists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 36, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information check out our Chicago Invisalign® Dentist page or view the Invisalign® video below.