DENTISTRY IS OUR PROFESSION,
BUT YOUR PERSONAL CARE IS OUR PASSION!
Dental Implants, Prosthodontics, and Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Our Advanced multiple-doctor practice allows for the complete care of your congenital conditions and advanced dental care.
We understand how difficult it can be when managing dental and medical treatment for a congenital condition. For this reason, when it comes to navigating your options, financing, and insurance, we are here to help you. Whether your dental needs are routine, simple, or complex, our doctors have been essential help for patients with medical complexities, congenital conditions, accidents, and cancer . Our team of board-certified advanced dentists and specialists have more than 30 years of experience in the treatment of advanced and complex dentistry and prosthodontics, which is why our patients trust their complex care in the hands of our doctors.
Going with UAD may have been the best decision I have ever made. Everyone at UAD offices is not only a skilled professional but so cordial and welcoming that a patient feels instantly at ease.
A Permanent Solution That Looks, Functions, and Feels Just Like Your Own Natural Teeth!
When faced with a medical condition that affects your dental appearance and functioning, the treatment options, financing, and insurance management can be overwhelming. We understand how difficult this often is for patients, and we are here to help you best understand and navigate your options. Whether your dental needs are routine, simple, or complex, our doctors have been essential help for patients with medical complexities and congenital conditions including ectodermal dysplasia, amelogenesis imperfecta, dentinogenesis imperfecta, Ehlers-danlos syndrome, congenitally-missing teeth, Sjogren's syndrome, diabetes, and dental complications due to cancer therapy. Our team of board-certified advanced dentists and specialists have more than 30 years of experience in the treatment of advanced and complex dentistry and prosthodontics, which is why our patients trust their complex care in the hands of our doctors.
Our practice is unique in our understanding and management of our patients' dental and medical insurance. Many of our patients with congenital medical conditions or disorders are entitled to significant benefits within their medical insurance plans, which often cover the majority of their dental treatment. When it comes to financial obligations and these insurance benefits, our team is well-versed in navigating these waters so that the care that you deserve is affordable. With our team of experienced advocates, we handle the management of your insurance, including:
- Understanding your plan's benefits
- Submitting pre-authorization for treatment
- Filing and managing your claims
- Ensuring payment for your claims
- Prosthodontics is the advanced specialty dedicated to advanced dental care and comprehensive complex dental management.
- Prosthodontics specialists undergo 3+ years of additional residency training in advanced diagnosis and treatment planning as well as surgical, cosmetic, and prosthetic management of patient care.
- Modern prosthodontists maintain a surgical and prothetic training that allows for the optical communication and management of the restoration and replacement of teeth.
- Dental implants are the gold standard replacement for an individual tooth today.
- Dental implants can be used to replace and restore a single tooth, multiple teeth, or a whole row of teeth.
- The implant placement is often completed on the same day as the tooth is removed, eliminating the need for additional bone grafts and surgeries.
- The planning and placement of dental implants has evolved to utilize digital software to allow optimal surgical and prothetic management of dental implant care.
- Advanced dental treatment and implant care often require both surgical and prosthetic intervention.
- Teeth extractions or surgical procedures are managed in our office with our team of doctors to allow the most comfortable and easy experiences for our patients.
- Implant placement can often be completed on the same day as any teeth are removed, eliminating the need for additional bond grafts and surgeries.
- With our advanced digital equipment, our surgical procedures are digitally planned and guided to allow optical results.
Visit our smile gallery to see our beautiful cases and hear stories and experiences from patients just like you!
Advanced Training With Decades of Experience
Not only do our doctors maintain the advanced training to provide treatment for all complexities of care, but they are also recognized nationally as teachers and mentors of cosmetic dentistry, complex dental procedures, and advanced dental care. We understand the importance of a beautiful smile, and our doctors' expertise and passion for aesthetic dentistry has led them to be recognized as Chicago's Top Doctors in dentistry.
To compliment their clinical skill, they maintain exclusive working relationships with the world's most highly-talented master ceramists, which allows for the most natural and beautiful porcelain work when creating your smile. Together, the vision, technical skill, and perfectionist nature of our entire team allows for the most beautiful results, as seen in our smile gallery.
Personalized and Trusted Comprehensive Care
Unlike the corporate dental chains, our practice cherishes the special relationships that we build with our patients! In our practice, it is our personal touch, and our state of the art technology and techniques coupled with our dedication to our patients that will leave you loving not only your result, but your overall experience.
Our focus is not only your dentistry, but more importantly, your satisfaction. Our patients can always trust that their care is in the hands of the experts and their best interest is in mind, allowing them not only a beautiful smile, but more importantly, a reason to smile!
Special Financing Options
We understand the cost of dentistry can be expensive, especially when it comes to more advanced care. Our goal is to allow you the care that you need an an attainable manner throuh. With our in-house medical and dental insurace coordinators as well as our internal financing options, we offer a unique benefit to our patients.
Did you know that your dental treatment is often related to your overall health and health insurance? Advance treatment such as implants, bone grafts, and reconstructive dentistry is necessary to allow proper function, health, and nutrition. We understand the importance of this, and this is why our health insurance coordinators stay busy allowing our patients their insurance benefits during treatment. At your consultation, please bring both your dental and medical insurance cards for our care coordinators to help you understand the coverage for your care.