In addition to visiting your dentist every six months for a routine cleaning, there are many simple steps you can take to ensure the health of your teeth and gums. Look no further than the links provided below to get all of the dental facts you will need to keep your mouth looking and feeling great. To schedule a cleaning at University Associates in Dentistry or to inquire about our other general dentistry services, call us at (312) 704-5511 or visit us online today.
- There are plenty of myths out there regarding root canals . You can put those rumors to rest by reading this article from the American Association of Endodontists.
- If you would like to know more about the root canal procedure and what to expect after recovery, be sure to check out this article from WebMD.
- Did you know that tooth bonding often requires no anesthesia? You can learn more about the benefits of dental bonding by visiting this page from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
- The tooth-brushing tips in this Huffington Post article are a must-read for those trying to improve their oral hygiene routine.
- This article from EverydayHealth.com offers additional information about dental bonding .