If you would like more information about the Invisalign system of orthodontics or are interested in the possibility of dental implants to restore your smile, check out links below to learn more. Contact University Associates in Dentistry by calling (312) 704-5511 to learn how we can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Learn more about the Invisalign system , including how to care for your trays, when you visit this FAQ page from the manufacturer.
- For more information on the benefits of orthodontics, such as Invisalign, for the treatment of malocclusion, take a look at this article from the U.S. National Library of Medicine .
- Read this article from the American Academy of Periodontology to learn more about dental implants.
- You can find additional information about dental implants on this page from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
- This article from the American Dental Association offers helpful answers to some frequently asked questions about dental implants.