The condition of your teeth largely influences your oral health and your overall health. Check out these webpages to learn more about gum disease and restorative dentistry. Call University Associates in Dentistry in Chicago at (312) 704-5511 for an appointment.
- Read this article from the Mayo Clinic to learn more about how your oral health can affect your overall health.
- Find out more about gum disease , including why it is important to prevent it, from The American Academy of Periodontology.
- Get more details about what restorative dentistry entails and how it can help you when you read this article from Oral-B.
- WebMD offers more information about dental implants , which can be used in restorative dentistry.
- For additional information on the health benefits of Invisalign treatment, take a look at this page from Invisalign.com.