Your oral health is an important component of your overall health. University Associates in Dentistry of Chicago is committed to helping you maintain both. With the help of in-house CEREC technology, the revolutionary All-on-4 system, and a talented team of restorative dentists, UAD will give you the best smile possible. Take a look at the links below to find out more about your oral health.
- Maintaining oral health is one of the most important things that you can do for your overall health. To learn more about the link between oral health and bodily health, visit this page from the Mayo Clinic.
- All-on-4 technology is revolutionizing dental implant procedures. Find out more about this exciting technology by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
- University Associates in Dentistry uses cutting edge CEREC technology to give same-day dental restorations. This unique 3D computer software and milling unit uses computer imaging to carve ceramic teeth that will precisely fit your mouth.
- Check out this article from WebMD if you wish to learn more about the importance of maintaining oral health.
- Take a look at this abstract on PubMed.gov to learn about the long-term success of All-on-4 dental implants .
For more information on your dental restoration options or to schedule an appointment, call the team at University Associates in Dentistry today at (312) 704-5511.